The pool is closed for the season. We'll see you next June!Make sure you have your Covid Vaccine!
1. Please do not come to the pool area if you feel ill. If you have a skin inflammation or are
wearing bandages, you are not permitted in the pool.
2. If you have been exposed to anyone who has Covid 19, you may not come to the pool during
3. The MCOA pool chairs will be available, but you may bring your own if you prefer.
4. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older. Parents are responsible for the
safety and conduct of their children and the children of their guests.
5. Units are limited to three (3) guests at any one time. Guests must be accompanied by a unit
resident. Guests must meet the same health standards as residents. All guests must sign in
with the lifeguard.
6. No more than 6 people should be in the pool at one time.
7. The restroom in the barn will available for use.
8. The following are not permitted in the enclosed pool area:
• Alcoholic beverages
• Animals of any kind
• Glass containers or other breakable materials
• Radios, speakers, televisions or musical instruments
• Running, wrestling, splashing, ball-playing or similar activity which would disturb
• Cell phone conversations (except for emergencies)
• No person whose abilities are impaired by alcohol or drugs will be permitted within
the enclosed pool area.
• All refuse must be placed in the trash containers provided.
• No floating devices or toys are permitted in the pool without permission from the
Each unit owner (and each family member, guest, tenant or employee of such unit) is subject to and
bound by these regulations and will be held strictly accountable for any violations. The regulations
are subject to changes and additions in the manner provided in the Declaration and Bylaws of